Service Manager Europe
As Service Manager you are responsible of the correct working of the day-to-day activities of the Services department.
Your task includes the management of the sales and operational activities of the Services department in Europe with among others: the hotline team, the project engineers/managers, the follow up of the maintenance activities and the related administration at group level.
As Service Manager, your main responsibilities are:
- Infuse the Group’s strategy within the service department
- Implement and follow up corporate safety policies
- Define and follow up sales and working budget
- Conduct annual assessments of the team members
- Monitor the regulations and wages
- Manage the Human Resources of the department
- Define and organize training for the team
- Organize the sales activities, approve sales quotations and seal contracts
- Follow up and support the project engineers in the management of their projects (technically, operationally and financially).
- Organize and manage the Hotline team.
- Organize and follow up the maintenance activities.
- Monitor the defined department’s KPI
- Transmit information to the quality manager (among other customer satisfaction and complaints)
- Prepare the different sub-departments for the future: What is next to come?
- Manage and coordinate transformation requests
- Determine price of transformations in consultation with Sales Director
- Conduct studies into customer satisfaction, follow up complaints
Safety, Health, Environment:
- Clear communication of the SHE rules to subordinates
- Conduct workplace inspections, report risks
- Follow up on guidelines provided by the prevention advisor
- Consult prevention advisor
- Propose improvements in terms of SHE
- Comply with internal safety rules and customers' safety rules
- Use the available PPE in the correct way, wear it and pack it away after use
- Assess SHE system
- Assess supervisors/managers in terms of SHE conduct
- Follow up on (SHE) actions
- Report incidents, accidents and complaints
- Work on the investigation of incidents, accidents and complaints
- Verify the SHE demands for material and purchase thereof
- Civil Engineer or Industrial Engineer (orientation mechanic, electro-mechanic or technical bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience in similar function or industry;
- Required language: English, French and Dutch. German or Czech is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistant and flexible
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
- Cost and results awareness
- Basic IT skills (MS Office, MS Project)
- Willing to travel abroad (visit to the groups offices in Europe) on a regular base
If you choose for Scott Automation, you choose for an international group with top customers, where the entire production from A to Z is in our own hands. There is a flat corporate culture and our employees are central.
Or what do you think about :
- sliding working hours
- 12 extra holidays
- an attractive wage
- company car with fuel card
- mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers
- group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
Graag je motivatiebrief en cv doorsturen t.a.v. Cindy Van Coster (firstname.lastname@example.org) of per post naar Scott Automation nv, t.a.v. Cindy Van Coster, Nieuwenhovestraat 18, B-8540 Deerlijk